ELEADS (USA). Powered by Blogger.
+

Magic Kingdom Park is one of four theme parks to open at Walt Disney Resort. It is situated in Orlando, Florida and is one of the most famous ones to date. It’s every child’s fantasy to visit this grand haven of dreams and here I was, after finally convincing my parents! I’m Angela and I’m 17. I came here with my parents and a brother Alexander, beginning of this year in March. I just wanted to narrate it with my own personal experience, so all of you reading may get a little bit of idea.

 You know how they say dreams can take the shape of reality? I saw mine. Walking through the 6 whimsical lands sprawled across an enormous 107 acre land; I couldn’t help but express my awe and the fact that I was totally speechless with every passing sight. It bedazzled me, took me years back when I was 4 and my dad would read out bedtime stories, colors of which now gave me a whole new perspective. It was an entirely different dimension to the one I was exposed to. The world of Disney is alluring; it’s captivating, invigorates your senses and transports you to a supernatural life.

 Magic Kingdom Park encapsulates a whole world of magic within that expanse of land. The familiar enchantment with fairytales is brought to life with exciting entertaining offerings, classic attractions and of course, timeless Disney characters! As one enters the Park, the legendary Cinderella Castle is propped in the middle of all else—with pathway across the theme park leading to the 6 famous lands: Main Street U.S.A, Adventureland, Frontierland, Liberty Square, New Fantasyland & Tomorrowland. Travelling through each of these lands, you will come across heroic pirate encounters and puerile moments with monsters to thrilling processions and mesmerizing firework displays. All the different experiences one gathers in one theme park is out of this world! On a side note, I read up a few articles on it before I went there, and found some good Orlando resort deals online. They are of great help for anyone wanting to look for a heads up of what they’re about to experience. It not only offered me a good value deal, but also helped me survey and take a mini online tour.
9:38 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top