ELEADS (USA). Powered by Blogger.
+


One of the most memorable vacation gateways I recall from this year would be the trip with my family, husband and kids, to Disney Typhoon Lagoon, in Orlando, Florida. It is one of two water parks in Walt Disney World Resort, which presents wide-ranging entertaining offerings. Stretched over 56 acres, It comprises of super-fast waterslides, raft rides, Snorkel Shark Reef, a children play area among many other thrilling attractions.

 Snorkel Shark Reef was another story altogether - It was mini harbor for real sharks, visitors weren’t allowed too close, but it was definitely one of the most thrilling offerings of the Park. Pure glistening waters, home to a school of vibrant colored fish, which swam away like sparkling gems - it was such a visual treat! If you try to sum it up in a word, the only tagline that comes to mind would be: Tropical Paradise! Upon entering the Park, I was taken aback with its spectacular beauty and just the aura of excitement and thrill that takes over you.

Even though the general stereotype associated with theme parks is that it’s entirely a child’s dream – after having experienced it myself, I would definitely disagree and state otherwise. There is a great deal of tropical lounging for older aged Disney lovers, and marine enthusiasts! There are in total 9 adrenaline-charged waterslides; Castaway Creek and Gang Prank Falls were two rides that we took a trip down together , and thoroughly enjoyed it.

 Followed by Crush ‘n’ Gusher water coaster, one of the newer additions - my husband particularly liked that one. Surf Pool was my personal favorite escape; the 6 foot waves were phenomenal, absolutely wondrous! I would often go surfing in the golden sun, while my kids splashed their afternoon away in the children’s play area. One thing that particularly appealed to me was the fact that it was very family oriented. They had a good mix of everything; like a complete bundle of enjoyment and delight.

 I do however, want to mention that I took this amazing deal online. While surfing for good budget Orlando resort deals, I came across a site that greatly helped me plan our holiday. It features all important and relevant information - a must-see for potential tourists/visitors. My husband and I opted for 4 Day Magic Your Way Ticket for $57 rounding to about $ 15 for a day, which is a fairly acceptable deal for a family.
9:41 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top